For the Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough:
- 1 cup / 120 grams Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour, plus 1-2 TBLS for dusting work surface (See notes if using a self-rising, wholegrain, or gluten-free flour.)*
- ½ cup / 142.5 grams Greek Yogurt (make sure it is Greek Yogurt, not Greek Style Yogurt, which is not as thick and has more water. The latter will cause the dough to become too sticky.)
- ½ TSP Fine Sea Salt
- 1 TSP / 5 grams Baking Powder
- ½ TSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Optional Seasonings/Herbs: Garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red chili pepper flakes, dried mint, dried basil, oregano, etc.
For the Pizza:
- 3–4 TBLS Pizza Sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- ¾–1 cup Shredded Italian Blend or Mozzarella Cheese (or any cheese you prefer) – The Italian Blend Cheese I used is a combination of shredded low-moisture mozzarella and parmesan cheese)
- 1 TSP Olive Oil (or any other cooking oil), for brushing on nonstick cooking paper/foil on baking tray
- Optional toppings: Sliced red or yellow onion, jalapeños, banana peppers, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni, chicken, ham, sausage, etc.