For the Chicken Tikka Marinade:
- Dice the chicken into bite sized cubes and add to a large bowl.
- Add all the ingredients for the chicken marinade: Greek yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, kosher salt, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, ground cayenne, orange/red food color powder (or food color liquid). Mix with a spoon until combined and the chicken pieces are fully coated in the marinade.
- Cover with cling wrap and set aside to marinate for at least 45 minutes, or overnight in the fridge for best results.* (see notes)
- Heat olive oil and unsalted butter over medium-high heat in a medium sized sauté pan.
- Once hot, add the marinated Chicken Tikka pieces to the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping and stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl or an airtight container.
For the Spicy Pizza Sauce:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a medium sized deep sauté pan.
- Add the onion and garlic. Sauté until fragrant – about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the fire roasted crushed tomatoes and add the tomato paste. Stir to combine.
- Mix in all the seasonings: kosher salt, freshly cracked black pepper, oregano flakes, ground cayenne, crushed red chili pepper flakes, garam masala, and sugar.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the sauce to a blender jug. Blend until pureed and smooth. (Note: You may need to push down the sauce with a spoon once or twice to help it along.)
- Transfer the sauce to an airtight container and allow it to cool.
For Assembling the Chicken Tikka Naanza:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400° Line a baking tray with aluminum foil (or nonstick cooking paper). Spray with cooking spray or brush lightly with a little bit of oil.
- Spoon 2-3 TBLS of the Spicy Pizza Sauce on top of each naan.
- Scatter shredded mozzarella or Italian Blend cheese over the sauce.
- Add 10-13 pieces of chicken over the cheese and some red onion slices over each naan (use as much or as little onion slices as you like).
- Top with the broken up pieces of Muenster cheese (1 slice per naan).
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- To Serve: Garnish with freshly chopped coriander, slice the Chicken Tikka Naanza into pieces, and serve immediately!