Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Oats
This Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Oats recipe is easy to make, delicious and boasts an incredible moist cake-like texture! It’s a healthy high protein and fiber breakfast that you’ll love and is made with all things good for you!
Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Oats – easy, healthy, delicious and tastes just like CAKE!
Can’t stop, and won’t stop with different flavor combos for baked oats because I am addicted to them and LOVE having them for breakfast! I also love adding protein powder to my baked oats as it helps you get a good dose of protein right away in the morning. It also helps keep you full longer and fueled for a busy work day! This particular recipe boasts 30 grams of protein!
These raspberry white chocolate baked oats are made without banana, butter and yogurt. Using unsweetened applesauce results in an incredibly soft and moist cake-like texture. More importantly, raspberry and white chocolate are a match made in heaven. It’s hard to believe this is a healthy breakfast but it’s made with all sorts of good-for-you ingredients.
BESTEST PART (for me) about them? They can be made ahead and stored in the fridge. Considering I can’t operate heavy machinery like an oven in the morning without coffee AND eating breakfast first, this is a real WIN. Just pop it into the microwave to reheat the next morning and enjoy your delicious and nutritious baked oats breakfast!
By the way, I’m planning on releasing an eCookbook with recipes for savory and sweet high-protein breakfasts and healthy sweet treats. It will include a lot of the overnight oats, baked oats, shakes, ice creams and other high protein desserts that you’ve been seeing on my Instagram stories. Stay tuned for more news on the release date!
For now, enjoy these raspberry white chocolate baked oats and check out my banana bread baked oats too if you love banana bread!
Why This Recipe Works
- Easy to make. Blend the oats, mix everything, assemble in a ramekin and bake! Simple, straightforward and easy-peasy!
- High in protein in fiber. Vanilla protein powder gives these raspberry white chocolate baked oats a hefty boost of protein. Raspberries are a fiber powerhouse and great for your digestive health. Combined together, these baked oats make an excellent breakfast that will keep you full and fueled for hours.
- Incredibly moist and tastes like cake! Unsweetened apple sauce naturally sweetens these baked oats gives them an out of this world ultra-moist cake-like texture! It feels like you’re eating cake for breakfast but instead, you’re fueling your body with all sorts of good-for-you ingredients!
- Delicious flavor combo. The sweet and tart raspberries balance out the sweetness from the white chocolate. This flavor combo is a match made in heaven!
- Fantastic for meal prep. You can multiply the ingredients to make the number of servings you like for the week and store in the fridge!