This no churn Baileys Espresso Crème Ice Cream is easy to make without an ice cream maker, and full of irresistible Colombian coffee flavors with chocolate and vanilla notes, and dark and rich hot fudge sauce swirls!
My scrumptious Baileys Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Ice Cream and creamy and summer-forward Baileys Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream are right up there in terms of flavor ranking for me. But I have a MEGA soft spot for coffee flavored desserts, and of course, CHOCOLATE! 😋 This beauty is definitely the winner of my heart!
We have here:
- A creamy, slightly boozy, coffee ice cream made with Baileys Espresso Crème Irish Cream Liqueur (you could also use Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur instead if you like).
- Dark, decadent, and rich chocolatey hot fudge sauce swirls!
I’ve slightly adapted this NYT Cooking hot fudge sauce recipe to use in this Baileys Espresso Crème Ice Cream. But you are welcome to use another homemade or store-bought hot fudge sauce if you like.
This no churn ice cream is easy to make without out an ice cream maker, simply irresistible (as the Espresso Crème bottle says!), and guaranteed to have you coming back for more!
Why This Recipe Works
- No ice cream maker is needed. All you need is an electric hand mixer and a couple of mixing bowls to make this delicious frozen sweet treat!
- You only need a few basic ingredients (which you likely have most of on hand already), and Baileys Espresso Crème Irish Cream Liquor to make it.
- It’s suitable for gluten-free and vegetarian diets, and is eggless.
- It has the OMG-level WOW factor, and is full of irresistible REAL Colombian coffee flavors, devilishly rich and smooth chocolatey swirls, and subtle warm vanilla tones!