These Turkey and Chicken Cranberry Sliders are a great way to use up leftovers after Thanksgiving, but can also be made anytime of the year with deli turkey slices. They’re easy to make, fantastic for feeding a crowd, and the savory-sweet flavor combo is guaranteed to delight your tastebuds with each bite!
Savory, sweet, cheesy, and sooo darn yummy!
Guys, these Turkey and Chicken Cranberry Sliders are the BOMB. The flavor combo is irresistible, and they’re great for an easy and tasty lunch or a party appetizer!
- A quick and easy simple chicken salad made with leftover shredded chicken (or you can use turkey), mayo, and a few seasonings.
- Sweet cranberry sauce.
- Savory oven roasted turkey slices (or you can use ham slices if using shredded turkey)
- Honey Dijon mustard – which pairs SO WELL with the turkey slices! 😍
- Baby spinach leaves to balance out all the flavors.
- Light and melty Swiss cheese.
- And all of it is piled into buttery dinner rolls!
Why This Recipe Works
- The savory-sweet combo of turkey, chicken and cranberry sauce goes well together and will delight your tastebuds with each bite!
- It’s a fantastic way to use leftover turkey slices after the Thanksgiving (or Christmas, or Easter!) feast. But you can really make it anytime of the year by using turkey deli slices.
- They’re great for feeding a crowd, and perfect as an appetizer, party snack, or for lunch!
- You can easily double or triple the recipe if needed.
Grab them rolls and leftovers, and let’s make some delicious sliders! 💃