These Baked Thai Chicken Meatballs are easy to make, super juicy and full of the BEST Thai flavors! They’re delicious as a party appetizer or main dish with steamed rice and terrific for meal prep too!
Spicy, savory and full of fragrant Thai herbs and aromatics. These flavor-packed Baked Thai Chicken Meatballs are super easy to make, incredibly juicy and DELICIOUS!
All you need is ground chicken, a handful of everyday aromatics like garlic, ginger, shallots, a few Thai herbs, pantry spices and seasoning sauces to make them.
They’re also mostly low-effort and easy to whip up since the oven takes care of the cooking. All you need to do is combine the ingredients in a bowl, roll the meatballs, then pop them in the oven to bake. Plate and sprinkle a little coriander and sliced chili on top to make it look pretty.
Then just serve up these Thai chicken meatballs with sweet chili sauce or peanut sauce on the side for dipping. They’re guaranteed to be a hit at your next party!
Why This Recipe Works
- Easy to make. All you need to do is smash the aromatics, mix and shape the meatballs and bake!
- JUICY and tasty! They’re super tender, juicy and SO DELICIOUS!
- Incredibly flavorful. Smashing the aromatics releases their oils and makes their flavors more pronounced and delicious in the chicken meatballs.
- Meal prep friendly. Make a batch on a Sunday and enjoy them in salads, sandwiches, or with rice as a main dish.
- Great for a party appetizer. Serve them with Thai sweet chili sauce for dipping as a party snack or Super Bowl snack.
- Customizable protein. You can use ground chicken, pork, turkey or beef.