This Spicy Korean Pork Stir-fry is quick and easy to make on given weeknight, and packed with great flavors! Tender pork strips are stir-fried with onion, garlic, ginger, chilies, and spring onion in a spicy-sweet and smoky Korean style sauce. Super simple and SO delicious!
When I first made my Creamy Spicy Korean Udon Noodles with Bulgogi Chicken, I knew that the marinade for the chicken was a keeper.
I’ve used pretty much the same marinade in that epic dish to create this epic Spicy Korean Pork Stir-fry. And it is SO BOMB, and sooo incredibly tasty with a bowl of steamed rice! 😋
This dish is essentially pork bulgogi (jeyuk bokkeum), except that we’re stir-frying instead of grilling the marinated meat (although bulgogi is sometimes stir-fried too). Also, there’s no grated Asian pear or apple in the marinade like there often is in a typical bulgogi marinade.
Why This Recipe Works
- It’s quick and easy to make on any given weeknight. The longest part is allowing the pork to marinate. The stir-fry after marinating goes by in just 10 minutes!
- It’s full of spicy, sweet, and smoky flavors thanks to gochujang (Korean chili pepper paste) and other delicious ingredients.
- Honey is used to sweeten this dish instead of sugar, and it adds a lovely warming sweet tone.
- The flavor-packed marinade for the pork doubles as the sauce for the stir-fry. So efficient, no?
- It is a one wok wonder. All you need is some aromatics, onion, and the marinated pork, and you’ll have yourself an incredible Korean main dish on the table in no time!
Ready to whip up this mouthwatering Korean pork stir-fry tonight?!