This Thai Basil Pork Stir-fry is exploding with garlicky chili and peppery holy basil flavors, and super easy to stir-fry in under 30 minutes on any given weeknight! This version is made with tender pork collar meat and is extra saucy, and it is incredibly DELICIOUS with a bowl of steamed rice!
Tender and juicy pork collar meat slices, a savory-sweet sauce infused with peppery Thai holy basil and punchy and garlicky hot chili flavors, and lots and LOTS of this delicious sauce to be soaked up by warm steamed rice!
This version of Thai Basil Pork Stir-fry is inspired by the one at my favorite local Thai restaurant here. Well actually, it’s the way I request them to make it for me because I love my:
- Tender and juicy melt-in-your-mouth pork collar meat.
- Having PLENTY of the mouthwatering spicy and garlicky sauce to go with my white rice!
Don’t get me wrong. I adore a traditional and classic, less saucy version of a Thai holy basil stir-fry dish made with ground meat too.
But this style of cooking this Thai basil pork dish is exquisite because there’s more of that tasty sauce to enjoy. It’s so flavorful with lots of garlic and chilies, and it’s just as quick and easy to make on a weeknight!
Why This Recipe Works
- It’s quick and easy to make on any given weeknight in under 30 minutes. It’s also made in one wok, so there’s less cleanup involved post cooking too.
- EXTRA saucy! The spicy and garlicky Thai holy basil infused sauce tastes DELICIOUS when soaked up by steamed rice in your bowl!
- Customizable. You can swap the pork collar for sliced chicken thighs, beef or pork fillet (tenderloin), or even tofu.
- Flexibility is king. You can make it as spicy or mild or saucy or non-saucy as you like based on your preference!