These Vietnamese Grilled Pork Steaks are easy to make, and incredibly juicy and flavorful! Pork steaks are marinated with fresh Asian aromatics, sauces, and seasonings, then are grilled until perfectly charred on the outside and juicy on the inside! Feel free to use pork chops or cutlets instead of pork steaks.
It’s finally June, friends! Which means summer grilling and BBQ season has commenced! 🥳
Today, I’ve got a tasty and easy Vietnamese Grilled Pork Steaks recipe for you. It’s super easy to make, and so darn juicy and delicious! 😋
All you need is a handful of fresh Asian aromatics, sauces, a few seasonings, and you’ll be on your way to making some EPIC grilled pork steaks that everyone is sure to love!
Since I don’t have an outdoor BBQ grill, I grilled the pork steaks on a grill pan on the stovetop. You’re welcome to grill them on the BBQ grill and can even pan-sear them in a cast-iron skillet if you like.
I’ve included a simple nuoc cham sauce recipe that you can use as a dipping sauce or dressing for these delicious grilled pork steaks. It’s full of perfectly balanced sour, salty, sweet, and spicy flavors, and it pairs incredibly well with the grilled pork.
Why This Recipe Works
- It’s quick and easy to make. The pork steaks don’t need a lengthy brining, marinating, or cooking time, but it still turns out wonderfully juicy and delicious!
- The nuoc cham dipping sauce is sour, salty, sweet, spicy, and super addictive! It pairs so perfectly well with the Vietnamese grilled pork steaks.
- Seasoning the pork steaks with salt not only helps to flavor it, but it also tenderizes the meat.
- It can be served as an appetizer with the nuoc cham sauce for dipping, or enjoyed as a main with the sauce poured on top and with salad and steamed rice on the side.
- You can cook it on a grill-pan/griddle or cast-iron skillet on the stovetop, or on the BBQ grill.