These Biscoff Baked Oats are easy to make and taste just like a moist spiced cake! It’s a nutritious and feel-good high protein breakfast that is full of warming spices, packed with juicy pops of fresh strawberries, and has a delectable Biscoff spread filling in the center and crunchy Biscoff cookie on top!
- Biscoff ANYTHING tastes amazing.
- Biscoff Baked Oats are an out of this world delicious, nutritious and feel-good breakfast!
These Biscoff Baked Oats are easy to make and high in protein thanks to protein powder. They’re full of pops of fresh strawberries, spiced cinnamon-y brown sugar notes, and they have an irresistible Biscoff spread filling in the center and are topped with a Biscoff cookie for some crunch!
I’ve already made a Biscoff Overnight Oats with strawberries on this blog. The flavor combination is so good that it was only natural for me to make a baked oats version!
As usual, there’s no banana or flour in my baked oats recipes except for my Banana Bread Baked Oats. I use unsweetened apple sauce to create a lovely, moist cake-like texture for baked oats.
Why This Recipe Works
- Easy to make. Blend the oats, mix everything, then pour into a ramekin and bake! Simple and easy peasy.
- Incredible cake-like texture. The combination of unsweetened apple sauce and whey-casein protein powder gives these Biscoff baked oats a soft and fluffy cake-like texture.
- Nutritious. These baked oats are high in protein and fiber thanks to protein powder, fresh strawberries and oats. When eaten in moderation, Biscoff spread and cookies can be part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Enjoy them anytime! Kickstart your morning with this delectable and satiating breakfast. Or have it as a snack, dessert or whenever you’re hungry or a Biscoff craving hits!
- Meal prep friendly. Make several servings at once to enjoy during the week!