This Pizza Pasta Bake is easy to make, loaded with pepperoni, pancetta, veggies, and three types of cheese! It’s perfect for busy weeknights, customizable with your favorite pizza toppings, and the ultimate easy pasta dinner that the whole family will love!
It’s a pizza. No, it’s a pasta. Wait for it…IT’S BOTH!!! 🤩
Friends, please meet my new favorite and easy weeknight pasta dinner! This Pizza Pasta Bake combines my love for pizza and pasta in one showstopping, super easy to make, and QUICK pasta bake that everyone in the family will love!
All you need is some pasta, your favorite meat and veggie pizza toppings, a jar of store-bought tomato pasta sauce, and LOTS (or little if you prefer) of melty, chewy, and delicious cheeses to make this delicious and fuss-free dinner.
Why This Recipe Works
- Simple to make on any given weeknight. It’s quick and easy thanks to using a store-bought jar of tomato pasta sauce, and everything comes together in under just 40 minutes.
- Flexible and customizable. You can customize it with any of your favorite meat or veggie pizza toppings.
- Adjustable for various diets. You can make it gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan if needed.
- Can be made ahead and is freezer-friendly. This makes it perfect for meal prep too.
- Parents and kids will LOVE it! If your family loves pizza and pasta dinners, they’re going to love having the best of both worlds in this fun and tasty pizza pasta bake!